The newest addition to the Danessa Myricks Beauty Complexion range is this lightweight serum foundation; a skin loving, skincare hybrid foundation with medium-buildable coverage that effortlessly creates a natural, skin-like glow. Yummy Skin Serum Foundation contains ingredients known to balance hydration and moisture while protecting skin with free radical-fighting antioxidants. This nourishing formula addresses common skin concerns for comfortable, everyday wear.
- Liquid formula
- Medium buildable coverage
- Radiant finish
- Vegan & clean
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and skin-loving oils
- Paraben-free, sulphate-free, cruelty-free
- Dark circles
- Uneven Texture
- Fine lines + wrinkles
- Balancing sebum
- Skin Types: Dry | Oily | Combination | Normal | Acne-prone | Sensitive | Mature
What It Does
- Jojoba Oil deeply moisturizes and softens skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and plumps fine lines and wrinkles.
- Olive-derived Squalene is known to balance oil production and offer visibly anti-aging properties.
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Serum Foundation alone, studies indicated:
- Over 96% of the panellists said the foundation provides even, buildable coverage.
- 90% of the panellists said this foundation provides the perfect amount of coverage.
- 90% of the panellists said this foundation evened out their complexion.
- Over 86% said this foundation corrected the discolouration on their skin.
- Over 86% said their skin felt comfortable throughout the day while wearing Yummy Skin Serum Foundation.
- Over 83% said this foundation gave the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Over 80% of subjects showed an immediate improvement in pore size. It maintained skin’s pH level within normal range.
- During a 6-hour wear test, there was a 36.51% boost in hydration.
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Glow Serum & Yummy Skin Serum Foundation together, studies indicated:
- An improvement and overall balance of skin’s natural pH level.
- During a 6-hour wear test, there was a 49.34% boost in hydration.
- Over 96% said the serum worked well as a primer before foundation.
- Over 93% said the serum helped hydrate their skin.
- Over 90% said the serum made them look healthier when worn under their foundation.
Refer to the “How To” section for detailed shade descriptions.