Fabulously flexible, FACE atelier’s silicone-based Ultra Camouflage Duet virtually erases imperfections and those pesky dark circles that have taken up residence beneath your eyes. Each Ultra Camouflage Duet has two colour-matched shades that work in perfect harmony with FACE atelier Ultra Foundation. Ultra Camouflage Duet provides long-wearing, buildable coverage. The silicone in the formula guarantees that it will not flake, dry or crack.
Meet ERASE – an innovative new shade that literally erases dark purple and blue under-eye circles and bruises. Using the mango-red shade, cover the area you want to conceal. Then neutralise it by gently covering it with the pure white shade. Really dark bruises may require you to repeat the process. At this point, you could apply a light dusting of Ultra Loose Powder to set Erase. Regardless, that area is ready for an application of foundation or a concealer that matches your skin. Pat it on – don’t swipe!
ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, POLYBUTENE, POLYMETHYL-METHACRYLATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, LAUROYL LYSINE, CETYL DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL.
MAY CONTAIN: MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Net Wt.: 7G
ERASE is a must-have if you like to contour! Before applying foundation, a light layer of the white side of ERASE will highlight an area – like your cheekbones – as well as making it much easier to conceal hyperpigmentation on Caucasian skin.
Use the warmer shade to neutralise purple and red tones in the skin. The neutral shade is best for hiding blue and brown undertones. For best results, begin with a very small amount as a little goes a long way. Then reapply or build to the desired coverage.
Generally speaking, use concealer after your foundation as you never know what the foundation will cover. Except if you’re using Erase.
You don’t need an expensive eye or lip primer when you have Ultra Camouflage Duet. A very light layer creates a long-lasting, oil and water-resistant base that won’t change the shade of your eye or lip colour. The slightly tacky nature of Ultra Camouflage Duet makes it the perfect primer and base before applying loose shimmers and pigments.
How to use ERASE
- Using a small, synthetic brush, apply the mango-red shade to the area you want to conceal. Pat it on – don’t swipe! It’s really pigmented so a little goes a long way, and you can always apply more. It should only be applied to the area that needs it; best to use a cotton swab to remove excess product as needed.
- Neutralise the red shade by gently covering it with the white shade. Again, pat – don’t swipe! A really dark area or bruise may require you to repeat this step. A gentle dusting of loose or pressed powder will set the first layer before re-application. Or you may want to set Erase before applying foundation or concealer over it. Remember to PAT, DON’T SWIPE.
- Spritz Face Finish to fix Erase, and use Ultra Matte when concealing an area that is a oily. You can spray Ultra Matte after you’re done or into your foundation or concealer. before application.
- BONUS – the white shade will become your new BFF is you’re into contouring. Apply it to the cheekbone area before foundation to subtly highlight that area. It also lightens hyperpigmentation on Caucasian skins and helps erase marionette lines.
- Create a custom concealer shade by adding a drop of Ultra Foundation to Ultra Camouflage Duet.
- For precise spot concealing, use a small synthetic brush like a small concealer brush.
- PRO ALERT – you can thin Ultra Camouflage Duet with Ultra Air to turn it into a cream.