The Sunlight Serum combines a powerful, yet gentle combo of brightening Vitamin C, CoQ10, Niacinamide, Retinol and hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, MSM and toning DMAE. It is formulated with a rainbow of organic oil extracts to renew, soften and hydrate skin. Smells divine of light Rosewater and Neroli oil. Your skin will be soft and radiant like the sun!
- Retinol (Vitamin A) to help speed cellular turnover and collagen production;
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) supports and repairs the skin barrier, increases its resiliency and texture; it also helps balance oil production; helps reduce look of pores;
- CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant to help protect against signs of aging;
- Hyaluronic Acid, Rosewater, Organic Aloe and Vegan Glycerin for hydration;
- Vitamins C, E, B5 to brighten, tone and repair skin from damage;
- A Rainbow of Antioxidant Organic botanical extracts and oils like Cranberry seed oil, Carrot seed oil, Orange Peel Extract, Maple Sugar Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Aloe, Sugar Cane Extract and Bilberry Extract;
- MSM and DMAE to tone skin;
- ALA acids to renew skin;
- Clean, Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-Free;
This powerhouse serum is perfect for dry, mature skin or any skin type looking to renew dull skin and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Continued use can also help to prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
For greater penetration and performance of serums, we recommend you exfoliate with a sonic cleanser daily during cleansing and a few times a week use the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask with glycolic acid or Pineapple Paradiso Glow Mask with enzymes to exfoliate away dead skin and allow serums and facial oils to penetrate deeper into the layers of the skin to perform at its optimal efficacy.
Caution: If wearing during day, apply sunscreen. Retinol may make skin more sensitive to the sun. For external use only. Avoid eyes and mouth. Do not use under eyes. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store out of direct sunlight and heat in a cool, dark place. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.