The holy grail for problematic and acne prone skin. The Sapphire Facial Oil is a luxurious, light-weight and very calming facial oil. Absorbs quickly into skin and does not leave an oily residue. Skin will feel deeply hydrated, nourished and protected.
Great for all skin types, especially oily and acne prone as it is high in Linoleic acid, which balances and calms the skin and can reduce over production of sebum.
Beautiful, deep blue colour and lovely smell of blue tansy oil, which is a very calming and soothing oil for irritated, acne prone skin. Blue Tansy oil has been found to be an antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Its most common use is to calm irritated skin, reduce heat, and relieve delicate or troubled skin.
Blue tansy’s ability to clear congested pores, kill off acne-causing bacteria, and reduce redness, make it one of the best oils for acne-prone skin. And it has a lovely, light floral scent. No artificial fragrances.
- Gorgeous, deep blue colour and lovely scent from the exotic Moroccan Blue Tansy Oil and Sandalwood Oil to get rid of inflammation and help to kill bacteria, along with bergamot, pink grapefruit essential oils;
- Grapeseed Oil and sustainably harvested Argan Oil to deeply nourish and moisturise skin, while being light and perfect for all skin types;
- Antioxidant rich organic oils to fight free radicals which cause aging;
- Fast-absorbing and does not leave skin looking oily;
- High in Linoleic acid oils for balancing oily and acne prone skin with Grapeseed Oil, sustainable Organic Argan, Organic Castor Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil;
- Perfect for all skin types, especially for acne prone, irritated skin, mature, combo & oily skin;
- Vegan, clean and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free;
- All natural, no preservatives, no dyes, no parabens, no artificial fragrance;
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Store tightly closed. We recommend doing a test spot with new products before using over entire face to see if your skin reacts. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not inhale for long periods. Blue Tansy may stain clothes, so be careful using.