Yummy Skin Glow Serum is a skincare-infused, radiant priming serum that hydrates, preps, and protects skin for a lit from within glow. Its antioxidant-rich fruit extracts such as kiwi, dragon fruit, fig and pomegranate protect skin from environmental stressors. Formulated with turmeric and olive derived squalene oil, this serum-oil hybrid provides long lasting hydration for plump, dewy skin.
It is good for:
- Uneven Texture
- Skin Types: Dry | Oily | Combination | Normal | Acne-prone | Sensitive | Mature
What It Does
- Vitamin C brightens dullness + protects skin from free radicals.
- Niacinamide minimises the appearance of pores + strengthens skin barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and plumps fine lines and wrinkles.
- Main Squeeze: Sheer golden champagne
- Juicy Boost: Sheer bronze
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Glow Serum alone, studies indicated:
- Over 96% of subjects experienced a reduction in the appearance of pores.
- Over 96% of subjects had an overall boost of radiance and luminosity.
- All subjects showed 108.89% immediate improvement in skin’s hydration.
- Over 89% of subjects showed a significant improvement of skin’s barrier function.
- Immediate results that were statistically significant for the improvement of fine lines, wrinkles and dryness.
- Over 96% said the serum makes their skin look hydrated.
- Over 96% of panellists said the serum feels lightweight on their face.
- Over 96% said the serum boost the overall glow of their skin.
- Over 96% said the serum made their skin feel overall more balanced.
- Over 93% of the panellists said the serum provides them with a natural looking glow.
- Over 93% said the serum makes their skin look healthy.
- Over 90% said the serum helped hydrate their skin.
- Over 90% said they would buy the Yummy Skin Glow Serum.
When subjects wore Yummy Skin Glow Serum & Yummy Skin Serum Foundation together, studies indicated:
- Over 96% said the serum worked well as a primer before foundation.
- Over 93% said the serum helped hydrate their skin.
- Over 90% said the serum made them look healthier when worn under their foundation.
- An improvement and overall balance of skin’s natural pH level
- During a 6-hour wear test, there was a 49.34% boost in hydration.