Gállány’s cruelty free Second Skin Light Diffusing Gel Serum Concealer is a stand-out product. This buildable, medium-coverage concealer contains colour corrective, light-diffusing spheres weightlessly suspended in a gel-serum formulation and that diffuse and improve all the little imperfections on your face, such as dark circles, brown spots, and blemishes. Your skin will be and look hydrated and bright. Put your best face forward when you use the Second Skin Light Diffusing Concealer.
- Feel empowered when you diffuse and cover dark circles, brown spots, and blemishes.
- This moisturising concealer has hydrating ingredients that will keep your skin nourished.
- Skin-brightening pearls minimise the appearance of dark, tired skin and imperfections.
- The creamy, lightweight texture will provide optimal coverage but won’t feel heavy on your skin.
- DIFFUSES & CORRECTS – Colour corrective spheres diffuse and correct dark circles and imperfections for a natural fresh look. Skin brightening pearls optically improve overall dullness around the eyes and on the face.
- CREAMY TEXTURE – Lightweight with a whipped creamy texture, provides optimal coverage while not feeling heavy on the skin.
- NOURISHES & PROTECTS – Enriched with our proprietary blend of powerful peptides and amino acids that promotes collagen production and stimulates elasticity for smooth and improved skin texture. Hungarian Lilac Extract and Hyaluronic Acid keep skin nourished and hydrated, while protective antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients fight free radical damage.
- Hungarian Lilac & Hyaluronic Acid – Calming & hydrating
- Lavender Flower Extract – Healing & balancing properties
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Polysilicone-11, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methicone, Hexyl Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Wax, Hungarian Lilac (Syringa Josikaea) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethoxdiglycol, Barium Sulfate, Peat Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Gold, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
Net Wt.: 5.7G
Choose your perfect shade of Second Skin Light Diffusing Concealer by finding the best description of your undertone. Then using the applicator straight from the tube, start by drawing an upside-down triangle under your eye so that the base of the triangle hugs your lower lid, and the peak of the triangle points downward, landing right next to the bottom corner of your nose. Repeat this step for both under eyes.
Fill in the triangles lightly with product, then blend out using light tapping motions with your ring finger or a blending sponge. If you wish to conceal dark marks, draw a small “X” over each desired spot using the applicator straight from the tube. Blend out using your ring finger or blending sponge. If you are concealing blemishes, remove the applicator brush from the bottle and apply a small amount on the top of you hand, then use a Q-tip to pat on blemishes. This ensures that you keep your applicator brush and concealer clean and bacteria-free.
Tip: Want to highlight and contour? To highlight, choose a Second Skin Light Diffusing Concealer two shades lighter than your true shade. Using the applicator straight from the tube, apply to the bridge of your nose, centre of your forehead, and centre of your chin. Blend out using a buffing brush or blending sponge. To contour, choose a Second Skin Light Diffusing Concealer two shades darker than your true shade. Using the applicator straight from the tube, apply thin lines to the hollows of your cheeks, along your jawline, hairline, and temples of the face. Blend out using a buffing brush or blending sponge.